Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well, no luck teaching an ATM class yet. I jumped thru a bunch of hoops to get on a list of classes for a local senior center, taught a (Poorly attended - tho the center advertised it nicely) intro class but no one signed up to take the class.

I'm now trying at another senior center - oh the advantages of living near the state line. Not as many hoops to jump thru and the center coordinator seemed inclined to put me on the calendar. Time will tell.

I also dropped off a guild brochure at a local health club. Still waiting to hear on that one. It has just been a few days.

We've been in a long break for training but I'll go back at the end of the month.

Just got an email saying my table has shipped. It would have been nice to have it for my Christmas visit with my parents but at least it should be here before our next session.

No comments: